North Frontenac Waste Disposal Site Operations
March 25, 2020
The Township of North Frontenac will continue to provide Waste Site services for residents. Waste Sites will remain open in accordance with the regular schedule (days and hours – no change at this time). The following Waste Site protocol has been implemented immediately to manage site operations and address physical distancing requirements for both our Staff and the Public:
- A single lane will be established for vehicles entering the Sites.
- Vehicles will hold short of the shelter / attendant and only advance when directed to do so.
- Only one vehicle at a time shall be at the shelter.
- Only one vehicle at a time will proceed to the recycling and or waste disposal area as directed by the Attendant.
- Only one person will be permitted to exit the vehicle to deposit recyclables or waste.
- Attendants will not assist by handling waste or recyclables.
- In the event any member of the Public refuses to follow this Protocol or in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the Attendant will request that you leave the site immediately.
Please obey the Attendant and signs at all times.