The MPOA is an association representing property owners on Mazinaw Lake, Mackavoy Lake and the portion of the Mississippi River between them.
The purpose of the MPOA is to unite property owners with members, governments, organizations and agencies relative to the quality of life and environment of the community. New members are welcome!
- Membership will be for a calendar year, from January to December
- Dues for 2020 are $20 per residence
- Only one membership per residence (irrespective of the number of families sharing a cottage)
- Ways to pay for your membership:
- At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) each year. Note: the 2020 AGM will be an on-line webinar so this option will not be available.
- Mail a cheque to MPOA, P.O. Box 251, Cloyne Ontario K0H 1K0. Your cheque should be made out to "MPOA". Please write the 911 number of your property and your email address in the note section of the cheque.
- By e-transfer: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the 911 number of your property and your first and last name to which the fees apply in the notes section of the e-transfer. This is very important so we know who sent us the money!!!
- By credit card via PayPal online. (Note: you don't have to join PayPal...select PayPal and use the "Don’t Have a PayPal Account” option to pay by credit card). When you click on this link, it will ask you to log in to the MPOA website to continue. Please use your email address as the userid. Use the password that was sent to you in an email from the MPOA (from email@example.com) when you became a member, or your personal password if you have previously logged into the website and specified a new password. If you have forgotten your password, you can ask it to be reset on the website, or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to send you a new password.
- By contacting one of the MPOA Directors.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic payments CANNOT be dropped off at Smart’s or Brown’s at this time/
- Voting: Only those members with paid-up dues will be allowed to vote. There is only one vote/membership per address.