The MPOA is an association representing property owners on Mazinaw Lake, Mackavoy Lake and the portion of the Mississippi River between them.
The purpose of the MPOA is to unite property owners with members, governments, organizations and agencies relative to the quality of life and environment of the community. New members are welcome!
- Membership will be for a calendar year, from January to December
- Dues for 2021 are $20 per residence
- Only one membership per residence (irrespective of the number of families sharing a cottage)
- Ways to pay for your membership:
- At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) each year. Note: the 2021 AGM will be an on-line webinar so this option will not be available.
- Mail a cheque to MPOA, P.O. Box 251, Cloyne Ontario K0H 1K0. Your cheque should be made out to "MPOA". Please write the 911 number of your property and your email address in the note section of the cheque.
- By e-transfer: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the 911 number of your property and your first and last name to which the fees apply in the notes section of the e-transfer. This is very important so we know who sent us the money!!!
- By contacting one of the MPOA Directors.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic payments CANNOT be dropped off at Smart’s or Brown’s at this time/
- Voting: Only those members with paid-up dues will be allowed to vote. There is only one vote/membership per address.