The MPOA is an association representing property owners on Mazinaw Lake, Mackavoy Lake and the portion of the Mississippi River between them.
The purpose of the MPOA is to unite property owners with members, governments, organizations and agencies relative to the quality of life and environment of the community. New members are welcome!
- Membership will be for a calendar year, from January to December
- Dues for 2018 are $20 per residence
- Only one membership per residence (irrespective of the number of families sharing a cottage)
- Ways to pay for your membership:
- at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) each year
- mail a cheque to MPOA, P.O. Box 251, Cloyne Ontario K0H 1K0. Cheque should be made out to "MPOA"
- PayPal online (note: you don't have to join PayPal...select PayPal and use the "Don’t Have a PayPal Account” option to pay by credit card). When you click on this link, it will ask you to log in to the MPOA website to continue. Please use your email address as the userid. Please use the password that was system generated and sent to you in an email from the MPOA (from the id Communications@lakemazinaw.ca). If you have forgotten your password, you can ask it to be reset on the website, or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to send you a new password.
- At Smarts Marina
- At Brown's Campground
- By contacting one of the MPOA Directors
- Voting: Only those members with paid dues will be allowed to vote.There is only one vote/membership per address.