Calling all photographers who like to take interesting and unusual pictures of wildlife, nature, activities representing fun at the lake, sunsets, storms, fall or winter scenes at Mazinaw (of course spring & summer too), or whatever gets your creative juices going! We would love to share these photos by putting them on our website, perhaps in a future newsletter, or maybe even on the next MPOA directory cover (would need to be good resolution for the cover)! As well, we are on the hunt for some interesting articles to publish in next spring's newsletter. If you have a good story to tell (that's only a paragraph or so in length), please submit it to us!
Here is the process:
- all photo and article submissions to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org between now and September 1.
- with the submission, include the name of the MPOA member who is making the submission, cottage number, contact information, title of your photo or article
- limit of 3 submissions each, per property owner
- Must be a current MPOA member
- people are okay in photo but not faces please; any people in photos or names in articles must have the permission of the person being named
- photos will be posted on the lakemazinaw.ca website under photo gallery, 2020 photo contest
- please note by submitting your photo you give the MPOA permission to use it as they see fit (e.g. on the website, on a future directory cover, etc)
We are really looking forward to seeing what you've got! There will be prizes for the 3 best photos, and for the best article.
Acting MPOA Director, Communications